Before You Register
1. You're registering with TVC Marketing as an Independent Associate.
2. As an Associate, you sell memberships and recruit other Associates.
3. You CAN sell without a personal membership, but you SHOULDN'T. Very few Associates succeed without one. Understanding the product is essential to becoming an effective marketer. Click "Get MCA" at the end of this registration process to become a member.
4. You DO earn commissions when a membership is sold by you or an Associate you recruit. You DO NOT earn commissions when you recruit an Associate who does not purchase a membership.
5. TVC Marketing does not charge you anything to register, but some states require a license to sell our products. We collect the license fee from you and forward it to the state with your application. (See list of states and fees.)
6. To be eligible to sell, you must:
a. be at least 18 years of age.
b. provide your tax ID number.
c. provide a US bank account for electronic deposit.
d. legally reside in the US or Canada.
(Residents of US territories are not eligible.)
7. Don't create a duplicate account! One account will work for all your refferal websites.
If you have an account on any of the referrals sites, please LOG IN before you register.
States with no licensing requirements to sell MCA or Pro-Driver:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
States with licensing requirements and their associated fees *
- Alabama - $127.55
- Arkansas - $69.55
- California - $236
- Kansas - $15
- Maryland - $14.55
- Massachusetts - $25
- Mississippi - $5
- Montana - $5
- Nebraska - $22.55
- Nevada - $174.40
- New Hampshire - $242.55
- New Mexico - $37.55
- North Carolina - $159.55
- Oklahoma - $92.55
- South Carolina - $20
- Tennessee - $49
- Texas - $10
- Utah - $89.55
Check or Money Order Required
Mail form and filing fee to:
Motor Club of America Enterprises, Inc. 3200 W Wilshire Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73116
*Additional services may be required, like notarizing or fingerprinting, and may require a payment directly to the provider.